Visiting the Houston Office
Clients visiting Olowska & Pierre, Inc., or other guests seeking appointments, may visit our Houston office located at 405 Main Street, #706, Houston, TX 77002. The entrance to the building is to the right of the Subway Restaurant. Our office is conveniently located several blocks by foot from the major courthouses.
Parking in downtown Houston is easy if you know where to go. Some tips:
- The next door private surface lot adjacent to 405 Main Street always has parking availability, but it’s $17 per day as of 2019.
- Multiple $5-$12 private lots are available within several blocks of the law office and courthouses, but you have to walk.
- Houston public street parking are always available, but they are first come-first served. Note, some spots can limit you to just 3 hours. The ParkMobile App is one of the best ways to find nearby street parking in Houston. Just download it, put in your car plate and credit card, and search the map for parking zones. No getting out the car to pay a meter, get expiration alerts, and you can even extend your time remotely.
- Avoid parking downtown on game days when the Houston Astros Play. Prices go up considerably. Take the buses or train.
- If you wish to take the train, the office is located on the Houston METRORail Red Line. Just get off at the Preston stop.
Visiting the Dallas Office